--- No update since July and their forum is already a mess


          

          --- Long time no updates from the admin


          

          --- This is by far the most ridiculous/noob admin I have ever encountered in
          my PTC quest. Why? Simple. Because this jerk suspended me just because
          I had a downline with a similar username WITHOUT even checking
          our IP addresses. Does the PTC industry already have a new rule
          regarding similar usernames? Here are the screenshots of my complaints
          in their forum which was subsequently DELETED by this jerk. And do
          you know what's even funnier? Instead of fixing the issue, he kept on
          calling me a multi-account user when eventhough he has no proof of his
          accusations... hhmm.. i really smell something fishy!


            
            


          

          --- Another site which is fast becoming an annoyance to everybody. Instant
          payouts were promised last June but up to this moment, this are all
          written in the drawing board. My payout request dated July 05, 2008 was
          declined for reasons I dont know. And the worst thing... my entire
          downlines HAVE BEEN CHANGED!!!!


            

0 comments