It's WorldClix's turn! After CroClix's new rule implementation, the administration issued another new rule. This time it's for WorldClix. Because of this, prior requests were all cancelled. My payout request dated July 14, 2008 was no exception.

Here's the quoted post of the WorldClix admin in the forum:

Posted: 2008/07/30 at 10:10 WORLDCLIX FORUM


Allright folks,

today, new payment policy is on,

you have to have at least 200 clicks made to request cashout.
All pending payments are denied. I'm sorry for this, but this is my obligation if I want to achieve something what will be good for me and you - members.
Please, don't spam forum about this.
Like I said earlier in other topic, we are close to get partnership with offline business owners (That's why I was away few days) and if that happens we are simply gonna kick ass to other PTC's.
I'm not allowed to tell you on what kind of business this deal is.

PLEASE: DO NOT SPAM FORUM NOW, at this time, your support is needed very much Smiley

Read more about payment policy:
http://world-clix.com/payment_policy.php






| READ ALL MEMBERS' COMMENTS | JOIN WORLD CLIX NOW |



0 comments