Since taking the cudgels from previous administrators, Julio, the new director, has made a tremendous job in keeping this site running and introducing major changes which I believe is very favorable for the members. When the site went down, I never thought it will ever comeback... but one ad link from another PTC site made a difference... "BUXUP is BACK!!!!". I immediately accessed my account and started clicking again. I was even unaware that they lowered the minimum payout to $5.00. My balance that time was $8+ and when I found out this great news, I hurriedly requested for payout. In less than 24 hours, one of the sweetest news "Alertpay: Money Received" arrived in my inbox.

Here's the run down of the major improvements in Bux Up:

1) Minimum payout was lowered from $10 to $5 .... and now to $2 ... what??!! don't you believe? see the screenshot below =)
















2) Pending payments is now PUBLIC! "Payments Queue" link is shown in the menu ...




... and when you clicked the link, it will go to the "Payments Queue" page =)
























A lot of members liked this change very much because we will already know where are we exactly in the queue.

3) Another very important change is the addition of the "Cheaters Link"...




Clicking the cheat link in the surf page ...










... will not only put you in the "Cheaters Page" ...















... but will also cause you to loose all your balance. So deep caution should be exercised in clicking.

There you go the major changes in BuxUp's life. Thank you very much admin for all the great improvements you've done so far. We hope that you will continue evolving this wonderful program.



| SUBSCRIBE TO BUXUP FORUM | JOIN BUXUP NOW |



0 comments